Friday, September 23, 2011

Year and a half anniversary ideas?

Me and my boyfriend's year and a half anniversary is coming up. I want to MAKE him something. He is really into film and will be going to film school this fall. Perhaps I could make him something related to that. He's also really into electronic gadgets and what not but he basically has everything...





Some other ideas I have are:


a map of everywhere we've dated or spent time together


an altered book with secret hiding places with little things relating to our relationship


a getaway picnick





Maybe you could help me build on some of those ideas too.


Thanks everyone!|||make him the 2nd idea on your list. i think your idea was good. i just never heard of anyone of my friends celebrating a year and a half anniversary

No comments:

Post a Comment