Sunday, September 18, 2011

Which of the following are most confusing for you?

1. a foreign language


2. the opposite sex


3. road maps


4. tying your shoes


5. mathematics


6. your family


7. electronic manuals


8. driving a vehicle


9. names or faces or both


10.questions like this one


=)





thanx~|||1. Anyone can learn one if they try


2. People are people %26amp; they always will be ... different


3. Read it. Study it-just make sure you have an up-to-date one


4. Should've learned that early on, if not, learn now


5. "They" are always changing something in that realm


6. Most families are


7. Easy enough if you read it correctly and on their terms..if not, usually there's an 800 number


8. Confusing to figure out how everyone else is driving!!!


9. Neither


10. Definitely|||I will have to go with 2, 5, %26amp; 6|||haha tying my shoes!


LoL jk





Ummm... #7


I suck at that stuff





鈾?xoxo|||Probably mathematics, though with sufficient application to any one of these things, it may become less confusing.|||all of this is confusing to me, lol|||Number 11 all the above. Well maybe not tying my shoe laces because my laces are always tied, and it's pretty easy.|||7) electronic manuals


@-%26gt;--%26gt;-|||My Order of Confusing Impact (in descending order, 1 being the Most)





1. the opposite sex


2. mathematics


3. electronic manuals


4. a foreign language


5. driving a vehicle


6. road maps


7. names or faces or both


8. questions like this one


9. your family


10.tying your shoes





: %26gt; You're welcome|||2,3,5 i just dont understand guys... or maps one time i got my family lost cus i was give directions! lol and math.. wow very confusing but thats prob cu si like sleep during math class... it just to boring|||2|||2 5 6 8 9





:P|||7. Electronic manuals!! I'm too lazy to read them.





Ok I'm gonna return your smile. =D|||7. electronic manuals|||Mathematics always makes me nervous. I try to work out the problem but get really flustered if I get stumped...which is often.|||mathematics|||#1 (a foreign language) and #7 (electronic manuals).|||1,3 and 5|||THE OPPOSITE SEX!!!!!! Definately....


then names......


otherwise its ok-ish....|||Math. I struggled with algebra all throughout jr. high and highschool. Even in college.|||my family


it would take too long to try and explain why but the do, trust me|||2|||foreign language by far. road maps are a somewhat distant second.|||6|||All of them. I am a little slow, what can I say.|||9.|||#2|||well..1


and 9 hihi!|||5 7 and 10|||The oppoite sex!!! =(|||E: All of the above|||5 and 7. Those manuals don't make any sense at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment