Sunday, September 18, 2011

Dodge electronic problems... What could be wrong?

I own an 02 Dodge Dakota. Recently, the only lights that work on my truck are the headlights and brake lights. With that being said, the lights that don't work are... My cargo light, tail lights, dash lights, and map lights. I have checked the fuse block and there are no blown fuses. I have also checked the power distribution center, and there don't appear to be any blown fuses there as well. I don't think the panel dim switch, because at a certain point the cargo light will register as on, but power is not being transmitted to it, as it is not turning on. I think that it could possibly be a circuit or a wiring. If anyone could possibly know what the problem is, that would be a huge help.|||you should have one fuse block under the dash and at least one or two more under the hood. The one or two under the hood will contain circut breakers they are labeled as to what they control. ie lights radio etc. the breakers are usually square and black. hope this helps.|||Check your grounding strap from Body to frame, or battery negative to frame/body.|||hi..check the cigarette lighter fuse...if ok,, i think you have a ground problem.. connect a temporary ground to the...ummm.... map lights... if working , check the others if they work too.. goood weekend project;

No comments:

Post a Comment