Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Government harassement?

I need help ,to bring up a horrifying fproblem to an end that thertean my life and other americans life on a daily basis,done by a government agency whose job is protect the life of every american;instead the illegal and abuse of power,and indulgment in sadism put the life of many american in real danger everyday......here is the story











After 15 years of sleep deprivation ,I found out how it work ....this is how:





HORRIFING TECHNOLOGY CALLED RNM REMOTE NEURAL MONITORING RNM WHICH IS BEING ABUSED TO TORTURE INOCCENT AMERICAN ILLEGALLY AND I AM ONE OF THEM FOR THE PAST 15 YEARS..IT IS DONE BY THE NATIONAL SECUIRITY AGENCY.possibly other gov. agencies cia/fbi..It work by reading the the electronic magnetic signal from your brain ,decoding it and then sending EMF Brain stimulation by sending a completely coded and pulsed electromagnetic signal to trigger evoked potentials (events) in the brain, thereby forming sound and visual images in the brains' neural circuits. EMF Brain Stimulation can also change a person's brain-states and affect motor control.WHAT IS MORE SCARY IS THAT THE TORTURE CENTER ON SLEEP DEPRIVATION BY LITTERALY IDOITS WHO TRY TO ACHEIVE THE IMPOSSIBLE.





Every citizen in the us has his brain mapped..so every citizen can be targeted.....the sleep deprivation is so severe that it put my live in danger (you can not function properly if you are sleep deprived) and public life on danger on a daily basis..





the criminals are trying to coerce me to take jobs where i will be working essentially like a slave as i can not say no otherwise severe sleep deprivation will follow...essentially they are working as a maphia style operations.


I AM in the heath care field AND SLEEP DEPPRIVATION IN THE MEDICAL PROFESSION IS DANGEROUS IF NOT DEADLY ...they have been trying to coerce me to work in jobs that put my life and the public life in danger on a everyday basis....I am awakens up several time during the nights to remind me when these jobs starts, have breaks .finish..etc...they conduct almost daily sleep deprivation to see how i function without sleep routinley every day....these criminals are one of the great danger to the public.





JUST READ THIS ARTICLE AND YOU KNOW WHAT I AM TAKING ABOUT...this is the link folowed by the article or you can google mind control ,nsa ,rnm and find many other article


http://www.rense.com/political/weapons/nsa.html





please help by offering suggestions...I have contacted senators,nsa itself,the president but with little help.......the only possible way i can see it is to incearease the public awarness of the unethical use of this technology to make who ever using it accountable for their actions|||Tin Foil is on sale this week at Walmart ;)|||Thank God you told us this *fact*





I just thought Americans were just getting more stupid





I see the young people doing absolutely nothing with their brains





and I shudder to think of them someday having a family with children





Now I know it is not the younger generation's fault as they are just duped.





Thank you for showing the world why the US voted in Barack Obama





and George Bush Junior ~not once but twice





I thought we were just being stupid? who would have known?

No comments:

Post a Comment