Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What is a good program for writing/recording drum tracks?

I am trying to be able to write, record and produce my own music(all styles from metal and rock to electronic and jazz) and I need a good drum machine. I'm going to need a program that lets me do all of the following:


(I don't know how any of this works, so if I sound like a total newbie/amateur I apologize haha)





- Make a full track/song available for playback


- Map out exactly which drum hits on each beat, from quarter notes to 32nd notes


- Change time signature and tempo randomly throughout the project/playback and at different measures


- To be able to record and export these beats to my other recording software to play my instruments over





Thanks and any help is greatly appreciated.|||Check out Mixcraft:





http://www.acoustica.com/mixcraft/





I haven't used it, but it gets great reviews. You can download a free trial version





http://www.acoustica.com/mixcraft/downlo鈥?/a>





Hope that helps. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment