Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Now that we have a President that wants transparency in Government, should I run for office again?

I've run for public office once and I almost won. I'd definitely have won had I ever left my laptop and did any campaigning. I literally took 40% of the vote in my local county running an electronic campaign. I did not do any real campaigning because I didn't really want to win and work anywhere near the Bush crowd of idiots. But now, well, we have what appears to be a sincere president and confidence in government could very well be restored. I would like to help and I am the type of person who does not betray public trust. Should I take another crack at it and take charge of my little area on the map?





PS. I am certain that the USA Federal Government was behind 9/11 and would like to eventually hang or otherwise have executed, those involved in the act and the cover-up.|||Yes, since he wants transparency you definitely should -- everyone would be able to see right through you.|||If I were in your community, and heard that you wasted voters' time running in an election that you "didn't really want to win", I would be outraged.


You say you didn't want to work anywhere near "idiots", which tells me that you don't have the drive or desire to work hard and stand up for what's right.|||If you actually believe Obama's crap about "transparency", you don't need to be in public office.


As I read your question/statement, I am, once again, seeing a left wing liberal who believed only the slanted reporting of the liberal media and the leadership of his party.


Bush and his "crowd" were not the idiots you claim them to be and actually ran a fairly good program until the liberals conned the populace into again giving them control of both houses of congress. It was your Democrat cronies who certified that Fannie and Freddie were being competently managed by "honest" CEO's and that the reservations expressed by Bush, et al, were groundless.


As for your "certainty" about the 9/11 attacks. You must be demented and I would recommend you get some serious professional help.

No comments:

Post a Comment