Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What is my job title? seriously please help!?

I work for an electronic residential mortgage document ordering loan company. I think what I do is call data analyst or business analyst but not sure. Here is what I do. I map data such as borrowers name, property address, loan amount, interest rate and anything that has to do with mortgage loan into the word document itself using xml spy and I believe dos application. Example on a Deed of Trust(DOT) or a Mortgage document, where all the infomation that would be type in or fill in by the lender, borrower, title company and etc. would actually be fill in through what I did using xml spy and dos application. Does this make sense? I am just not sure if they are other jobs like this.





please help.|||It sounds like data entry to me. What does your boss say?|||Here, that sounds like "secretary"...|||Repo Man|||How about an Information Business Analyst?


Maybe Business Operations Analyst?





Just suggestions, I do not know what the precise title would be. Hope this helps!|||Identity thief?|||I would say it's a data entry with some aspects of a Mortgage Analyst. Ask your employer what your position is. I am sure they know.|||I am of the opinion that an electronic residential mortgage document ordering loan company is the only employer which would have the job you described.





If you're going to apply to another one, then they would know what you're job is. Most likely, no other employer would have a clue what you're talking about.|||First "title" which came to my mind:


"Data Coordinator"





Thanks for asking your Q! I enjoyed answering it!





VTY,


Ron Berue


Yes, that is my real last name!

No comments:

Post a Comment