Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Question for all the drummers out there?

I want to start by saying that I don't assume that what I'm doing is really the same as playing drums "for real" but I want to get as close as I can. I am trying to set up my Rock Band 2 premium drum kit to mimic as closely as possible an electronic setup that would be used by a professional (www.drumrocker.com for the description of the kit). I would like some help as to where to set up the cymbal pads (which are mapped to one ride, a high hat, and one crash) so as to be as realistic as possible.|||A 'typical' set up would be, Hi-hat to the left of snare, Ride in the vicinity of the Floor-Tom and next highest Tom. Crash could go over the highest Tom (by Hi-hat). Now that I looked at the site.....pretty much how they have it pictured. Those are the basic areas, but the stands are adjustable so you can set it up just right for your size/reach and comfort-ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment